Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Screw Technology



Man... 3 days completely dissolved in a computer monitor trying to run a Web Service created by a DLL with SOAP Tool Kit 3.0. I followed all the freaking directions, still wouldn't work. So on the third day last night, at 1 clock in the morning, found it. Solution put there by a geek, and what is it? the Microsoft IIS has a bug and you need to manually fix it. A bug in their flagship IIS from XP? It was more like a cockroach with stupid legs all over me!!! Man...I wish sometimes I was just a farmer!!
One thing made me just be patient enough not to throw the computer out of my window were few songs I was playing over and over and over again like a psycho.... like this song by George Wasouf..7lif el amar

7 comments:

Dareen said...

YUYKS...
I would have thrown myself out of the window :S

Mounir said...

ya wallahi you r right, still with -16 outside would be more refreshing than sitting in front of this artificial monitor...;)

Krys said...

I haven't understood a word about what were you trying to fix in the computer but I surely agree on the part when you feel like you wanna throw it from the window or just crash it with a hammer like in the pic!!!
Sometimes it drives me crazy :@:@

Mounir said...

Ya..just wanted to give u an idea of the crazy stuff I breath everyday :P

Zee said...

Hmm, I switched to apple after a decade of "broken gates". The hardware was always (almost) fine - but microlimp let me down many a times.
Now I have no problems.
That song is cool, even though I don't understand a word!
I wonder if you can actually download it without the step of going to analog first ...
Have a great next week Mone!

Dareen said...

I hope u are not still beating your computer :S Or maybe u r!! its broken...can't use it no more?? :)

Mounir said...

Hi Zee, you know I m considering getting a MAC although I developed in MS platform...
for the song, it s nice and the words are most beautiful too :) if you like to download it, click on the (r) on the right corner it will launch real player, then you can save it locally...

Dareen, I m stopped beating it, it seems it got the message :)